#ballroom
Related Stories (13)
Trump asks Supreme Court to allow ballroom work to continue
Forcing the US president to go "hat-in-hand to Congress" for permission would be "dangerous", the administration says.
August 14, 2026US appeals court halts Trump ballroom project paving way for Supreme Court showdown
"Whether or not a massive ballroom should be constructed is for Congress to decide," the appeals panel's majority said.
August 7, 2026How Trump's White House ballroom plan has doubled in size and cost over a year
BBC Verify examines how the biggest change to the White House in decades has transformed in the last year.
June 4, 2026Federal funding for Trump's ballroom in jeopardy after Senate ruling - Reuters
Federal funding for Trump's ballroom in jeopardy after Senate ruling Reuters
May 17, 2026US Congress Republicans push legislation to build, fund Trump's $400 million ballroom - Reuters
US Congress Republicans push legislation to build, fund Trump's $400 million ballroom Reuters
April 27, 2026In pictures: Chaos as gunfire heard in Washington DC ballroom
Armed Secret Service agents flood the ballroom of a Washington DC hotel as President Trump is rushed off stage.
April 26, 2026Building of Trump's White House ballroom can resume in full, appeals court says
Construction at the White House is expected to continue until the next hearing, due in June.
April 18, 2026Trump ballroom construction allowed for now, US appeals court says - Reuters
Trump ballroom construction allowed for now, US appeals court says Reuters
April 18, 2026Judge halts above-ground construction of Trump's White House ballroom
The judge allows the underground bunker portion of the project to proceed, while the US president says the ballroom "is needed now".
April 16, 2026Washington planning commission to vote Thursday on Trump's ballroom project - Reuters
Washington planning commission to vote Thursday on Trump's ballroom project Reuters
April 2, 2026Judge temporarily halts construction of Trump's White House ballroom
The Republican-appointed judge ruled that Trump was the "steward" of the White House, but not the "owner".
March 31, 2026White House ballroom project to include 'massive' military complex - Reuters
White House ballroom project to include 'massive' military complex Reuters
March 30, 2026Trump says White House ballroom is ahead of schedule - Reuters
Trump says White House ballroom is ahead of schedule Reuters
March 30, 2026Related Pages (13)
Trump asks Supreme Court to allow ballroom work to continue
The US president argues that a ballroom is necessary for large events and enhanced security at the White House. US President Donald Trump has asked the Supreme Court to allow him to continue building
US appeals court halts Trump ballroom project paving way for Supreme Court showdown
The White House helipad and new ballroom extension under construction in Washington DC on 5 August 2026 The Trump administration has been ordered to stop construction on President Donald Trump's $400
Despite construction setback, Trump's ballroom design still expected to win approval
Add Axios as your preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Photo: Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images A federal judge may have halted the ballroom construction on White House grounds tha
Trump’s White House ballroom gets final approval days after a judge ordered a halt to construction
President Donald Trump’s new White House ballroom has gotten final approval from a key commission. This comes after a federal judge ordered a halt to construction unless Congress approves the project.
White House’s Secret Meddling in Trump Ballroom Review Exposed
The official watchdog tasked with approving President Donald Trump’s massive White House ballroom has revised a public document to downplay its authority over the $400 million vanity project. The Nat
Untitled
window.wiz_progress&&window.wiz_progress();window.wiz_tick&&window.wiz_tick('lW1Lhc');(function(){'use strict';var c=window,d=[];c.aft_counter=d;var e=[],f=0;function _recordIsAboveFold(a){if(!c._isLa
Judge orders Trump administration to halt White House ballroom construction unless Congress OKs it
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday ordered the Trump administration to suspend construction of a $400 million ballroom it demolished the East Wing of the White House to make space for, barri
Trump Melts Down at Bush Judge Who Savaged His Ballroom
President Donald Trump blasted a federal judge who halted construction of his $400 million White House ballroom. Trump raged at U.S. District Judge Richard Leon on his social media platform, Truth So
Judge orders White House ballroom construction to halt in a ruling that leaves Trump seething
The Trump administration was ordered to suspend its construction of a $400 million ballroom where it demolished the East Wing of the White House, barring work from proceeding without congressional app
Trump says White House ballroom is ahead of schedule
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE: US President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the planned White House ballroom was “ahead of schedule and under budget” despite a lawsuit that seeks to halt the project. Trump s
US military building 'massive complex' beneath White House ballroom project: Trump
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump said Sunday the US military was planning to construct a large complex beneath the new ballroom he is building at the White House. "The military is building a massi
Untitled
window.wiz_progress&&window.wiz_progress();window.wiz_tick&&window.wiz_tick('lW1Lhc');(function(){'use strict';var c=window,d=[];c.aft_counter=d;var e=[],f=0;function _recordIsAboveFold(a){if(!c._isLa
Untitled
window.wiz_progress&&window.wiz_progress();window.wiz_tick&&window.wiz_tick('lW1Lhc');(function(){'use strict';var c=window,d=[];c.aft_counter=d;var e=[],f=0;function _recordIsAboveFold(a){if(!c._isLa