BBC pulls new Ashley Cain series after sexist language accusations
The BBC said it has "no future projects" with Cain planned as it pulls his BBC Three documentary series Into the Danger Zone
Coverage by Political Leaning
See how different sides of the spectrum reported this story
Notable Quotes
"The posts by Ashley Cain, albeit from many years ago, are completely unacceptable."
— Ashley Cain , Celebrity
Locations
All Coverage
The BBC said it has "no future projects" with Cain planned as it pulls his BBC Three documentary series Into the Danger Zone
Similar Stories
Related coverage based on topic and tags
Stephen Bear jailed over sex offender breaches
The TV personality posted in Brazil "the police will not be able to catch" him, a court hears.
August 14, 2026 at 05:22 PMVenue admits scrapping Jewish comedian's Edinburgh Fringe show was discrimination
Philip Simon was due to perform his stand-up show at the Banshee Labyrinth last year but it was cancelled after the venue assessed his social media.
August 17, 2026 at 03:06 PMMrs Brown's Boys Christmas specials cancelled after star breaks jaw
The sitcom's creator says he requires "immediate" surgery but hopes the show will return in 2027.
August 17, 2026 at 12:09 PMHollywood actor seeks help from vicar for series
Rev Paul Cawthorne helped Michael Sheen identify sites where toxic waste was dumped in the 1970s.
August 15, 2026 at 01:46 PMEmma Barnett reveals she 'had the hysterectomy I never wanted to have'
The BBC Radio 4 Today programme presenter explained her recent absence on her return on Wednesday.
August 19, 2026 at 01:00 PMBBC Verify speaks to woman who filmed ICE agent pointing gun at her
BBC Verify has examined footage shared by a Virginia woman in which an ICE agent points his gun at her.
August 13, 2026 at 08:37 PM