Last two bodies of Italian divers killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives says - Reuters
Last two bodies of Italian divers killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives says Reuters
Coverage by Political Leaning
See how different sides of the spectrum reported this story
Key People
No people linked to this story
Locations
All Coverage
<a href="https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMizgFBVV95cUxNa3dMX0pLNVM5ZWdJeEg0S2ZzYVpRbXE0SEUybzBINVA3eUh2R3ZoMkgtNlJibnBoU1UwRGJtMlI5TzI5dllxb1c2UkY2ckN0cWhFZlNOTW8wNHFYSy1OUXExTURiZENfMG1WOWc5eC1IWHE3MDBMV2hIZDFGdEItNU80cmZucW5wMU9CS3pBZ3RfOGJRU0RTZlZOY1FsTEhOb0t2ajdaY01lUXhSeTZBVVkwOExaMDdjdUJySGhrNTlEWFl5VjAycFBwX0txQQ?oc=5" target="_blank">Last two bodies of Italian divers killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives says</a> <font color="#6f6f6f">Reuters</font>
Finnish divers, supported by the Maldives coastguard and police, successfully retrieved the last two bodies of Italian divers from a deep underwater cave in the Maldives, completing recovery efforts after the country's deadliest diving tragedy.
Two of the four missing Italian divers were recovered from a deep underwater cave in the Maldives, with recovery operations facing challenges due to poor visibility and strong currents.
The Maldives government confirmed the recovery of the last two bodies of Italian divers from a deepwater cave, completing efforts after the country's deadliest diving tragedy.
The Maldives government announced the recovery of two Italian divers' bodies from a deepwater cave, with efforts continuing to retrieve the remains of two others.
Divers have recovered the last two bodies of the five Italians who died deep inside an underwater cave in the Maldives last week, completing the recovery operation.
The Maldives government confirmed the recovery of the last two bodies of Italian divers from the country's deadliest diving accident, with investigations into the causes continuing.
Expert divers recovered the bodies of two of the five Italians who died while scuba diving in a cave at a depth of around 60 meters in the Maldives last week.
The last two bodies of Italian divers killed in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives have been recovered, completing recovery efforts after the island nation's deadliest diving tragedy.
Similar Stories
Related coverage based on topic and tags
Zimbabwean boat accident death toll rises to 68 as more bodies recovered - Reuters
Zimbabwean boat accident death toll rises to 68 as more bodies recovered Reuters
August 15, 2026 at 04:14 PMThree killed in helicopter crash on Greek island of Sifnos - fire brigade officials - Reuters
Three killed in helicopter crash on Greek island of Sifnos - fire brigade officials Reuters
August 17, 2026 at 05:07 PMHopes fade in Colombia as more bodies recovered days after powerful quake - Reuters
Hopes fade in Colombia as more bodies recovered days after powerful quake Reuters
August 15, 2026 at 10:47 PMKenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven, including five Americans - Reuters
Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven, including five Americans Reuters
August 19, 2026 at 07:04 PMTwo students dead in Philippines school shooting including gunman, officials say - Reuters
Two students dead in Philippines school shooting including gunman, officials say Reuters
August 18, 2026 at 02:05 AMTwo US Army soldiers killed in Texas helicopter crash - Reuters
Two US Army soldiers killed in Texas helicopter crash Reuters
August 12, 2026 at 11:06 PM