AI-Powered News AnalysisCompare coverage across the political spectrum
Back to Dashboard
Verhoeven says appeal against loss to Usyk dismissed

Verhoeven says appeal against loss to Usyk dismissed

Rico Verhoeven says his appeal against the result of his defeat by unified heavyweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk last month has been dismissed.

June 17, 2026 at 06:31 PM Original source
1 agencies covered this story

Coverage by Political Leaning

See how different sides of the spectrum reported this story

Left
0 articles
No coverage
Lean Left
0 articles
No coverage
Center
1 articles
Lean Right
0 articles
No coverage
Right
0 articles
No coverage

Notable Quotes

"The official timekeeper said exactly that."

— Rico Verhoeven , Athlete

"Let's finish the story and give the fans that immediate rematch!"

— Rico Verhoeven , Athlete

All Coverage

Verhoeven says appeal against loss to Usyk dismissed
BBC Newsvia rss 2 quotes 1 person

Rico Verhoeven says his appeal against the result of his defeat by unified heavyweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk last month has been dismissed.

100%